You can set up your e-mail account to auto forward to another e-mail account. Why would you want to do this? For a variety of reasons.
- You have had your WebBand account for a long time, but use a different service now and don’t want to hassle with changing it.
- You are going to change your e-mail account and don’t want to lose any messages in the process.
The process of setting up a forward is very simple. Here’s what you need to do:
- Open your web browser (i.e. Internet Explorer or Firefox) and go to http://mail.webband.com
- Log into your account using your e-mail address and password – if this is the first time you’ve done this, choose “Roundcube”
- From the top RIGHT, find your email address and click the down arrow next to it to show the drop down menu
- Click the “Forwarders” option (NOTE: Do not click the star to the right of this as it will set that option as default and will load this when logging into your mail).
- Click the “Add Forwarder” button
- Add the full e-mail address you want the mail to forward to; click “Add Forwarder”
- That’s it, now all mail will go to the new address