Dear Faithful WebBand Customer,
It is with a heavy heart that we announce the suspension of WebBand services at the end of 2016. Over the past 10+ years, we have been honored to be your Internet Service Provider (ISP). We believe that moving forward, your ISP needs are best served by other providers in our area. We wanted to make the announcement now to provide you with sufficient time to transition to a new provider.
Effective 12-30-16, we will be suspending all connectivity services (i.e. DSL and Dial-Up services). You’ll need to make plans to migrate your internet access to a different service BEFORE that date. These are the steps we recommend you take:
- Please contact us when you make the switch so we can close down your service to avoid unnecessary billing issues. Below are some options you can consider for your connectivity.
- ISP Options Available:
- High Speed Service: Century Link (www.centurylink.com) or Comcast (www.comcast.com) in WA – Frontier (www.frontier.com) or Time Warner (www.timewarnercable.com) in ID
- Dial-up Service: Asisna (www.asisna.com) is a local provider – Earthlink (www.earthlink.net) and PeoplePC (www.peoplepc.com) are national providers
The e-mail service will stay active until January 31, 2017. This will give you with some extra time to move your mail and let people know your new address. Please note that after December 30, 2016, NO support will be provided on the mail service. If you do nothing, you will lose your existing mail/addressbook on January 31, 2017. Again, please contact us when you are ready to close your email so we won’t unnecessarily bill your account. Below are some options you can consider for your e-mail:
- G-Mail (www.gmail.com) is one of the best national brands, but you may want to consider Yahoo (www.yahoo.com) or Outlook (www.outlook.com).
We’ve created a couple articles are our website to help you migrate your mail (www.webband.com/support/). Please take a moment to review them:
- Auto Forwarding (www.webband.com/support/e-mail-forwarding/): This will forward mail delivered to your WebBand account to a new account that you setup.
- Auto Response (www.webband.com/support/auto-response/): This will setup a message that will be returned to anyone who sends an email to your WebBand address.
- Addressbook (www.webband.com/support/addressbooks/): This will show you how to download your addressbook so that you can upload it to your new provider.
- Mail Forward (www.webband.com/support/mail-forward/): This will show you how to forward messages you want to keep to your new email address.
Thanks again for faithfully supporting WebBand. If you have questions, please send us a message at email@example.com.